“The Copyright Bomb“, 2011 Ricardomaia/Cliparteles.
If you are interested in copyright and would like to learn more about it please refer to the list of external courses outlined below. Please note that this list has been compiled to help you highlight the range of courses available but are not endorsed by the University.
The Association for Information Management (ASLIB) provides fee based workshops in the following:
- Copyright Essentials
- Copyright for Information Providers: Introduction
- Copyright for Information Providers: Advanced
- Copyright Masterclass
- Copyright Policies, Dealing with Infringements and Risk Management
- Exploiting IPR and Other Intangible Assets
The British Library provides free online copyright courses including:
- ‘Basics of Intellectual Property’ which covers copyright, patents, trade marks and registered designs
JISC Digital Media provides fee based workshops in the following:
TFPL provides fee based workshops in the following:
UKeiG provides courses on copyright. To see their upcoming workshops please click here.
Subject Specific Courses:
Arts & Humanities Research Council provides a fee based online course in:
1,491 total views, 1 views today