Yes it is that time of year again when we need to collect the details of all the digital scans which have been used in teaching over the last academic year and send them to the Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA). Please can all CLA scan coordinators send their scan returns to Charlotte Greasley or Alison Ashmore by Wednesday 3rd June 2015.
The details which we need in order to complete the CLA’s spreadsheet are as follows:
- Course code
- Number of students on the course 2014/15.
- ISBN or ISSN of the item digitised
- Title of the book/journal
- Year (and volume number if it is a journal article)
- Author of book or author of article
- Page numbers from and to
- Who owns the book or journal e.g. the academic, the university
If you have any questions about what should or should not be included then please contact either Charlotte or Alison.
588 total views, 0 views today